CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
The fit of a swimsuit should be based upon your individual needs and preferences. This size guide refers to competition suits, which are designed to fit the body tightly, in order to provide superior muscle compression. These suits are designed to be worn for short lengths of time, and therefore if you wish to train in one, for your comfort we recommend purchasing a larger size.
HOW TO TAKE MEASUREMENT
- AWaist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
- BHips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
– rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
– do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
– do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
– wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
– air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.